Model Model Long Safari wig

& welcome to another on of my post/reviews. Today I will be telling you guys about a wig I recent purchased at my local beauty supply store; Long Safari by Model Model.  

It is the wig displayed in my first image on this post. So my brother came into town from Chicago for his birthday, and I knew we were going to be going to the club. I haven't been out in long, and my hair wasn't prepared for it, lol. So I opted for a wig. I originally wanted a half wig, or weave that I could make into a half wig. You know something more natural looking. I couldn't find hair that just called out to me other than one hair, but I decided to go with the wig because it was already made.

Let's start with the pricing; which I didn't care for. I paid about $36 for it with tax. That is more than pricey to me, lol.
Moving along to the hair itself. It is very long. This is a plus for me since I love long poofy hair. There was another wig I wanted, but they did not have it my color that had a tighter curl, but just as long. The wig tangles easily, but I expect that from a synthetic wig. As you play with it and it gets some wear it gains more volume. I, also, noted that it made my skin itch, but some synthetic fibers irritate my skin normally. It has a small stripe of lace material where the part is. I guess to give a natural feel that it lacks. My intentions was to leave some of my hair out to create a more natural feel, but due to the fact that my hair color was different it didn't. This is my fault for that error knowing my hair color was not the same as the wig. Again, they only had this, and another color that a pale blonde at the end. I didn't care for that color.
All in all, I don't think this wig is worth the $36 due to the lack of naturalness. I would love to see this in a u part in the color black. This is a wig I would slap on with a hat. I was going to use it for work, but my job wouldn't allow the bright red color. 

Let me know what you think about the wig, if you own it yourself. Thank you for viewing, God bless, and


My review video for this post. (SUBSCRIBE)












 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About