Stung Lip Plumper Review

Let me get straight to the point...this product is a big disappointment to me. I bought it from Amazon for $19 with shipping included. That price is a lot and I feel like I wasted my money.

First, it gave my lips a minimal plump, and I did not feel a 'sting.' I got more a tingle that's very similar to eating Big Red gum, if that makes sense, lol. It even smells similar to the gum, as well. A "tingle" is not the sensation I was expecting. Most reviews on Amazon stated it had a "sting" more than a "tingle." After a while of wearing it my lips become dry.

A homemade plumper I made myself had more of an effect than this product.The ingredients in that mixture is Vaseline, cinnamon powder and cayenne pepper.

It's in an oil form in an roll on 10ml bottle. The ingredients are olive oil, avocado oil, jojoba oil, cassia leaf, wintergreen oil, menthol, spearmint oil, capsicum oil, peppermint oil, clove oil, black currant oil, coconut oil, grape seed oil, pumpkin seed oil, camellia oil, vitamin E oil, d&c red. Most of these ingredients will give the skin a tingling sensation, and are very good for the skin.

Also, on the bottle there are a couple of misspelled ingredients. The site(www.liporexin.com) that's on the bottle is no longer active. I guess they have moved to www.stunglipplumper.com. That is the actual site where you can find all of the info on this product. They don't show any before and after pictures.

They have a 90 day money back guarantee, but get this...you have to send them an unopened bottle, or an empty bottle to get your money back. Which I find quite odd, but I guess that's to ensure you didn't just use it once. I'm guessing most people won't return this item due to those circumstances alone.

In my conclusion, this is not a product I will buy again. It may work for some, but not for me.


 My review video for this product. (SUBSCRIBE)

PS. I'm still getting my blog & self together(lol) so expect some updates with new posts.


 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About