Wet n Wild VAMP IT UP/MAC CYBER DUPE

Today I will be reviewing Wet 'n' Wild's Vamp it Up lip stick. First, I LOVE IT! It is almost identical to MAC's Cyber; which is another one of my favorites.

I bought it on Amazon; $6. I actually saw this at Walmart before I bought it online. I would of bought it there, but someone had already opened/used it. In store, I believe it's around $2-3. MAC's Cyber is a whopping $16! If you're on a budget, or a frugal person like myself you might want to consider Wet 'n' Wild.




Side by side comparison...both seem to give you an equal amount of lipstick in the container. As you can see, there is slight difference in color. Vamp it Up has a thicker consistancy than Cyber. Oddly, Cyber is a harder lip stick; which might lead me to conclude Cyber would give you more uses. I don't care for Wet 'n' Wild's container because it doesn't allow the lipstick to be completely covered by the bottom half of the casing. This leaves your lip stick out to possibly be damaged when placing the top cap on it. Vamp it up is slightly more pigmented, and shiner than Cyber. Wet 'n' Wild offers a more affordable line of cosmetics in general. Their products are god quality, but I don't like the fact their lip sticks leave a stain on my lips after I take it off.

All in all both are great! Honestly, if I ran out of Cyber I would not purchase it again. Why would I when I could get it's twin for a lesser price(lol)?

Thank you for reading!
My review video for this post. (SUBSCRIBE)


 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About