OTN 08/10/14


So I went out with my mom to one of coworkers birthday party at a club. It was a club with an older crowd that I have never been to. I haven't been out in a while, and was looking forward to going out. We didn't stay long, but I enjoyed my evening; which in ended with us being locked out of the car, lol. Any who...this is my outfit.




 I my top, belt and jacket were all bought at the thrift store for about $5 total. My sandals were bought at Ross, and it's been so long I don't remember the price, but it proabably wasn't more than $10. I bought my pants off of eBay for around $15 I think. So this outfit totals up to $30.

 Top: Old Navy
Bottom/Belt: BullHead Denim Co./Unbranded
Jacket: Monaco
Shoes: The brand has been rubbed off of them.



I don't like wearing a lot of makeup so I kept to that with this look. I have on a minimal amount of foundation. Just enough to even out my skin tone since my face is usually two colors. If you looked close enough you could see the sections of color in my face. My eyebrows were slightly darker than usual beucase I bought a new liner that is much softer than the one I usually use. I only used black eyeshadow to put a little liner half way around my eye.

Products used on my face: IMAN Earth 4 & Clay 4, L'Oreal Le Kohl Duo in Black Brown/Hazelnut, MAC Ruby Woo lipstick

 
My review video for this post. (SUBSCRIBE)




 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About