Review: Saroki


Welcome to another one of my post. I know it's been a while, but I have something to share with you guys.
Today I will be reviewing a skincare product that is shea butter based; Saroki.

I was sent some samples to review, and that's what I did. First, these items are handmade. I don't know about you, but I prefer handmade items to mass production items. They have a more personal feel to me. The owner/creator, Christiane Ruex-Grant, makes her items herself. Her product formulas are from her African and French roots. Pretty neat.                                          I was sent a shampoo, leave-in conditioner, deep conditioner, a massage cream, liquid African black soap, 3 lotions, organic shea butter, and several creamy scented shea butters. I love the smells of Saroki products. They remind me of Victoria's Secret old lotions...not the new ones. The African black soap has little to no smell; which is a good thing. The shampoo and hair conditioner smells like bubble gum. Lemongrass smells like the Lemonhead candies. Noir smells like a sweet flower. Desir smells like a sweet pastry. Baby Powder smells like baby powder, of course. The scent is very potent. C'est La Vie smells like a perfume with fresh linen. Kiwi Mango smells like icies, or Koolaid. Lavender smells like lavender, and is very potent, as well. YSA smells like a misture between Lavender and Baby powder. Somati, the massage cream, has a minty smell to it.

This is picture of the regular organic shea butter. Going off of the color she uses the white colored shea butter instead of the yellow shea butter. Her butters are thick, but creamy! The smell of the massage cream hints that there is peppermint, cloves, or one of those essential oils that gives that tingly sensation; which is great for a massage cream. 

The lotions are smooth, and smell great. One in particular, Amour, reminds me of my recently deceased mother. It has a scent similar to White Diamonds and Obsession.

I had a positive experience with haircare products, as well. I was really impressed by the leave in conditioner. It gave my hair a similar effect of Curl's Unleashed moisturizing conditioner; which is my favorite conditioner EVER! And the smell just adds to it. I flat twisted my hair with the leave in conditioner and it came out great.

All in all these are products I would recommend to anyone who loves scented body butters, and things of the sort. Saroki, also, offers a sample pack with 10 samples, if you're not sure what to go for this would be perfect for your first buy. They are nice sized samples. 

You might want to stop by www.Sarokibeauty.com to get yours today, or maybe as a Chirstmas gift!



My review video for this post. (SUBSCRIBE)



 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About